The friendship of the Tortoise and the Scorpion


The friendship of the Tortoise and the Scorpion



A Tortoise and a Scorpion lived side by side. Neighbors of each other. After living together for a long time, they developed a very close relationship. But is acquaintance and friendship one thing? If you live in a village or city for a long time, the faces become almost recognizable. Seeing the familiar face makes you feel like yourself. But does that mean everyone is a friend? Is not.



Scorpion



However, one day an incident happened in the area where the Tortoise and the Scorpion live. The fact that their lives were in danger. Where there is a risk to life, whatever it is, at least it is not right to live. So they decided to leave the area. This is not going to go on a trip, the Tortoise and the Scorpion were forced to go together without thinking back and forth. But nothing knows where to go.



Their situation is similar to that of the Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. They do not know where to go when they are forced to leave their homes by government forces. Just need to know, so go. Some die by crossing the sea while others go to the forest. Tortoises and Scorpions also leave their nests and go missing. The River fell in front of them on the way. The Scorpion looked at the river and froze in despair. He said to the Tortoise, did you see my misfortune?



Tortoise



The Tortoise said: Why what happened. Why are you saying bad luck?



Scorpion said: The River in front! I can't go forward now, I can't go back. If I go ahead, I will drown in the River. And if I go back, I will be separated from you.


 

The Tortoise said: May the Creator bless you. O my faithful friend. I will try to repay the debt of your friendship if I ever get a chance.



Saying this, the Scorpion sat on the back of the Tortoise. Tortoise also began to swim across the River. The Scorpion is going comfortably over the River water. He could never have imagined that he would cross the river like this. Ah, what a joy it is. The Tortoise also floated happily on the River with his friend on his back.



Floating, he suddenly felt like a scratch on his back. He asked the Scorpion: What are you doing sitting on your back? What kind of sound is it that I get the sound of scratching?



The Scorpion did not answer, not much. Trying to find a suitable place.



The Tortoise wondered why he would do what?



Scorpion said, you do not understand why! To pierce you.




Scorpion



The Tortoise said in astonishment, "I have left the illusion of my life and crossed the River to save you from great danger." I put you on my back with respect, and you paid for it? You want to stab me! Boo boo boo! Listen! No matter how hard you try, you can't pierce me, there will be no gain - you can't. And even biting me won't work. Your bite will have no effect on me.But I wonder, why did you show such ingratitude? What is the reason for wanting to kill me?



The Scorpion said, "Look, friend, everything has a natural nature." The characteristic of fire is burning. Just burn. He doesn't care about Agun's close relatives and friends. His job is to burn. So he burns everyone. I also have a characteristic of my own, a habit of stinging or biting. I have no enmity with you, nor have you harmed me, but you are risking your life to get me across the River. You are my friend, I was, I am and I will be. Didn't hear .. Scorpion's bite is not for revenge, it is an inevitable claim of its nature.




The Tortoise nodded and said yes friend! You're right, it's not your fault, it's my fault.




The Scorpion was surprised and wanted to know what is your fault again, I do not understand anything, open a little?



The Tortoise said yes I am saying it is my fault why I chose an ungrateful person like you as a friend when there are so many animals .. that is my fault. As much as I will benefit you, I will wish you well, I will save you from danger. You will treat me violently according to your nature. So friends, there is no need to be friends with you anymore. Better a poor horse than no horse at all. Understood friend ...!



The Scorpion tried to mumble, "I mean, what exactly do you mean ... in this middle River ...?"




The River 



As soon as Scorpion's words were over, the Tortoise said, "You have understood a lot in life ... and there is no need to understand."




With this the tortoise swayed and threw the scorpion from its back into the River water. The Tortoise crossed the River in his mind and went to the other side. Who knows, the Scorpion may have gone to the stomach of a fish or any other animal, to the other side of life in the depths of the River!




Friends, if you hear the story about the deception and consequences of Scorpions with Tortoise.




If the Tortoise had deliberately befriended the Scorpion, the relationship would not have been ruined so quickly. The same thing applies with humans.



Imam Zainul Abedin Forbade making friends with five classes of people. Those five classes of peopleare-

1.Liar

2.Vulgar

3.Stingy

4.Rude

5.and Ruthless



Imam Zafar Sadeq, on the other hand, forbade making friends with three classes of people. Those three classes are-

1.Traitor

2.Ruthless

3.andLiar




The Prophet (Sm) said: On the Day of Judgment, all friends will become enemies, but only an honest friend will be known as a true friend on that day. So when it comes to choosing friends,

1.Honesty

2.Trustworthiness

3.Truthfulness

4.Loyalty etc



Note: These qualities must be taken into account.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post